abl_droploader is a plugin for the Content Management System Textpattern CMS. As the name implies, it’s a file uploader utility, one that allows you to upload multiple files at once, using “Drag and Drop”. This works on the Image-Pane and also on the Write-Pane. Files upoloaded on the Write-Pane will automatically be assigned to the currently open article.
- Enables uploading of multiple images at once (no Flash required)
- File selection using drap & drop or the file open-dialog
- Hides the standard upload-form in the images-tab
- Automatically assign an image-category to all uploaded images
- Automatically create thumbnail (multiple thumbnails are possible by using the plugin smd_thumbnail)
- Fully compatible to the standard image upload-form: Form data is posted to the same script (txp_image.php) for processing
- Enables image uploads directly from the write-tab (Article detail/edit view)
- Automatically assign uploaded images to the current article (Write-pane only)
- Supports localisation (l10n) using textpacks.
- Textpattern CMS (Version 4.4.1 to 4.6.x)
- Plugin soo_plugin_pref is required to edit the plugins preferences. If this is not installed, built-in preferences will be used.
The Textpattern plugin abl_droploader supports localisation (l10n) using Textpacks. The plugin already contains Textpacks for English (en-gb) and German (de-de).
Other translations are provided by friendly Textpattern-Users:
- Nederlands: Jelle, Kees Brandenburg
- Czech: Miloš Berka
- Français: jpdupont, Pat64
- Spanish: José M. Ciordia